Vagabonding

Vagabonding

Give to me the life I love,
Let the lave go by me,
Give the jolly heaven above
And the byway nigh me.
Bed in the bush with stars to see,
Bread I dip in the river -
There's the life for a man like me,
There's the life for ever.

- from "The Vagabond" by Robert Louis Stevenson

@ We Love Role-Play:
skin . Shilo [H5] (BOM) for EvoX / by Soul
outfit . The Huntress - Brown / by [XIV] Roleplay
satchel & hold pose . Hobo Bag, scripted weapon / by LR Weapons
boat & pose . Whimsy Rowboat Set / by Roawenwood

by Del-ka Aedilis:
netting . Net Maker's Rack, recently @ Redeux, in shop soon!
dock . part of Laketown Tavern and Inn, recently @ Redeux, in shop soon!

also used:
hair . Anais Mesh Hair - Chocolate / by Wasabi Pills
eyes . Painted Tonic: Chalice (BOM) / by RUIN.
head . EvoX AVALON / by LeLUTKA
body . Lara / by Maitreya

Vagabonding (extra)
extra pic with Starry Sky (lavender) EEP by Cole's Corner <3

{Frick}Lovely AlienLumaeNANTRANefekalum
SoulTSMTwoSidedVENGEWe Love Role-PlayZibska

Image taken in the virtual platform of Second Life (tm)

Comments