Mountain Summer

Mountain Summer no.1

No I won't bring too much of anything
Maybe a little slicker for the rain
Maybe just a good book and a heart to break
I'll make a mistress of a little Wiccan thing
Bit by bit, I'm gonna get my bricks out in the sticks
Bit by bit, I'm gonna build my house in the wildest thickets

from "Bit By Bit" by Mother Mother

Mountain Summer no.2

@ We Love Role-Play:
furniture . Sorcery Kitchen set, in black / by Moonsha
art . Myths / by LuluB!
fruit . Midsummer Fruit - Oranges & Lemons / by Laminak
trees . Meriel Trees / by God Mod

by Del-ka Aedilis:
type . Viking House Guthrum Summer @ mainshop!

Mountain Summer no.3

also used:
rugs . Rug Trio Valhalla / by QE Home

Mountain Summer no.4

{Frick}Lovely AlienLumaeNANTRANefekalum
SoulTSMTwoSidedVENGEWe Love Role-PlayZibska

Image taken in the virtual platform of Second Life (tm)

Comments