Harder to Console

Harder to Console

I'm not sure what I'm looking for anymore
I just know that I'm harder to console
I don't see who I'm trying to be instead of me
But the key is a question of control

Can you say what you're trying to play anyway
I just pay while you're breaking all the rules
All the signs that I find have been underlined
Devils thrive on the drive that is fueled ...

"A Pain That I'm Used To" by Depeche Mode

CREDIT---
  • eyemakeup . Two Sides of Madness / by Nefekalum
  • lipstick . Ava Lips / by Zibska @ Shiny Shabby, open April 20th
  • blush . Mies blush / by Zibska
  • horns . Kees Horns / by Zibska  
  • eyes . Demon Eyes / by Plastik
  • skin . Domino / by KOOQLA (group gift!)
  • hair . Wren / by Magika
  • head . Nova / by LeLUTKA
  • pose . Jewelry set / by Icons of Style 
  • windlight . Gorgeous 2 / by Polyhistor Serpente
CIRCADimma{Frick}Lovely Alien
NANTRANefekalumSoulTSMZibska

Image taken in the virtual platform of Second Life (tm)

Comments