I'm So Fucking Ready For Spring I Can Taste It

I'm So Fucking Ready For Spring I Can Taste It

Like, seriously.

I'm So Fucking Ready For Spring I Can Taste It (close)

Ingredients
wall art ... Miarra / by Plastik
The beautiful wooden panels on either side are Plastik's offering for the new round of Blush, coming in several lovely spring-ish shades. Find them there until March 18th!

mirror ... Lacieana/ by Plastik
The mirror behind me is the ridiculously pretty deco item Plastik's made for Shiny Shabby, coming in packs of 2 colors. You can get it there until March 15th!

food ... Milktea Pop (cremesicle) - Kawaii Okashi Gacha / by Plastik
 Silky and yummy looking, I wish I could actually eat this! Originally released at The Arcade, I do believe this is in the main shop now! Do note, this is a bento item! So it's posing my hand and arm differently than the overall pose I'm using!

lingerie ... Gardenia / by alaskametro<3
 Finding really beautiful underwear in SL has always been a challenge for me, and often the places that make the stuff I love disappear or cease to make anything new. So when I saw these beautiful Gardenia sets from alaskametro<3 I nearly died - they are SO beautiful, and SO well made, and they come in all the options you could want. Today might be the last day to pick them up at anyBody, if it's not already too late! Otherwise, watch for them to appear in the main shop!

horns ... Chryso Hairhorns, in Fade / by Plastik
Remastered textures and delightfully messy hair strands with texture HUD make these a must have for your fae-faun-demon inner soul. Plastik is a master with horns, and these are no exception. You'll find these at Whimsical until March 18th!

nailpolish ... Spring Fever Red / by Kosmetik
These are fun, modern, and bright! Each set comes with 5 different polishes so you can mix and match. Even though I'm only wearing the straight red - I just picked it because the color is just so rich and lovely and I really love the way it popped against all the pastel :) You'll find these at The Avenue on March 1st!

eyeshadow & lipstick ... Feb18 PocketGacha / by Zibska
 So many bright juicy colors to pick from I had a hard time deciding! The next PocketGacha HUD comes out on March 15, so hurry up and pick up your HUD today to get these before they are gone!

eyes ... Lovely, in green / by {Frick}
 Originally a hunt item, Fricka's expanded the color palette and put them up for sale in her shop! Go get them, they are super pretty <3

I'm So Fucking Ready For Spring I Can Taste It (yum)

pose ... Boys Don't Make Passes (4) / by NANTRA
face pose ... bento Expression HUD / by Happy Dispatch
ears ... Troll / by Soul
skin ... Betti, in H1 / by Soul
hair ... Margarita / by Truth
head ... Catya / by Catwa
body ... Lara / by Maitreya
nails ... Stilleto - short / by #EMPIRE

windlight ... [TOR] SCIFI - Spiceflow
 
✥   ✥   ✥
Image taken in the virtual platform of Second Life (tm)

Comments