New Skin Joy!

The New Skin Dance!

It's been quite some time since I've treated myself to a new skin, which is simply ridiculous for a skin-obsessed-collector like myself! Times is lean, but this skin, Lina by Modish, is totally worth it. I'm wearing the palest, but it comes in several tones, including some really beautiful and rich dark tones. This one is for Catwa, but there are some for a few other heads, too, like Logo and Lelutka. The body appliers, sold separately, come in Omega, which is what I always like to see because I can use one applier for both my Belleza body and my Slink hands and feet at the same time. All aboard the Omega train!

I'm also wearing these really lovely eyes called 'honest' from Kosmetik, that will be available at the upcoming Makeover Room in September. As an eye maker myself, I'm really picky about the eyes I wear, but I've been really pleased with Kosmetik's offerings and highly recommend them. Especially since they have appliers! Please do check them out when you get a chance.

The New Skin Dance! (closeup)

- FEATURING - 
 
skin ... Lina / by Modish
eyes ... honest / by Kosmetik, for the Makeover Room on September 1st
nailpolish ... Tropics - Shimmer / by Alaskametro, for Cosmetic Fair (only a few days left!)

- Styling -
  
1st pose ... Street Dance 5 / by Focus Poses
2nd pose ... Bulgarian Rose - pixie deux / by Marukin
face expression ... Bento Facial Expression HUD / by Happy Dispatch
hair ... Tori / by Truth
ears ...  Blix / by Soul
wings ... Tendril in Iridescent Gold Fleur / by Fancy Fairy
underwear ... Bunny Crochet Bikinis (pastels) / by Sn@tch
head ... Catya / by Catwa
body ... Isis / by Belleza
hands ... Dynamic / by Slink
nails ... Stilleto / by Slink
feet ... AvEnhance / by Slink





✥   ✥   ✥
If it isn't linked in the post, it's probably linked on the left sidebar!
Image taken in the virtual platform of Second Life (tm)

Comments