You left me with a piece of the sky

You left me with a piece of the sky

... but you cleaned out my heart.

Guys, life has really been hitting me hard lately, so I've been unable to post often. I refuse to disappear though - I'm determined to go down with the Titanic (aka SL), playing music on the deck until I can't feel it beneath my feet. So, this is only temporary <3



- FEATURING -
eyeshadow ... Hasina / by Zibska
lipstick ... Vette / by Zibska
blush ... Sarika / by Zibska
(all for May Catwa Powder Pack!)

- Styling -
head ... Catya / by Catwa

body ... Isis / by Belleza
wings ... Bento Demon Wings / by M.O.R. (Murder of Ravens)
hair ... Rogue / by Truth
eyes ... Grimalkin / by Devae.
ears ... Troll / by Soul
horns ... Hooligan / by Devae.
earrings ... Origami / by Plastik
top ... Soho Crop Top / by Sn@tch
pose ... Modeling Poses - pose 4 / by Di's Opera

Windlight ... Mystical 19 / by Poly


✥   ✥   ✥
Image taken in the virtual platform of Second Life (tm)

Comments