Cosmetics Fair, Winter Edition (#3!?)

Holy crap, 3 posts (almost, it's just past midnight for me) in a row! Shocking I tell you!

If you are just tuning in, I'm showing off what you can do with stuff you find at the Cosmetics Fair, winter edition. Only 4 more days to get your goodies! Get the details on this look below the pic/cut!

Insinuate: Cosmetics Fair Winter #3
"a place we know": pose by flowey, from the set "Raw Nostalgia", available at Collabor88


The Cosmetics
This look is one of the more heavily layered ones I've put together. To start off the pile I put on "Mei" in red, by Nuuna's Skins - it's the vertical stripes you see around and sweeping up from the eyes.

Next I put on "Black Swan v2" shadow/liner in seagrey by MONS, which creates the blue-grey liner along the bottom and inner corner of my eyes. I loved the first set of Black Swan shadows, so I was really happy to see this set of brighter colors.

The final layer on the eyes is made up of "Natsumi" eye shadows in e10 by Shakeup! Cosmetics, which creates the soft coppery upper lid color, with the cool blue fade up from the outer corners of my eyes. I also used Shakeup's "Natsumi" lipstick in Nutmeg to finish of the look with some rich earthiness.

The Jewelry
The lovely set of jewelry (minus the bangles) that I'm wearing here is something I've been wanting to feature for a while now. It's the "Phedre" set, in the original colors, by Ellabella. I've really liked Ellabella's work for a long while, I love her style, and her quality is excellent. This particular set was a a very kind gift from the creator to me, and it's completely gorgeous. There are a ton of pieces (even the rings you can see on my fingers!), so you can wear a little bit or a lot, plus of course it's all mod, so you can tweak as much as you need or like. Depending on your face, like most piercings, it could require some careful editing, so keep that in mind.

The bangles are from Izzie's, and while I don't think she has this particular set available anywhere (at least, I couldn't find it) there IS a set at her mainshop that is similar except it's in some really lovely colored wood textures, so it's worth a look!

Insinuate: Cosmetics Fair Winter #3
pose by Long Awkward Pose, (closed and not available)
The Top
This gorgeous semi-sheer top - "Dragon Lady" by Sn@tch (worn here in flesh) - is not new, but it's worth mentioning because it's one of the sets that's in their Outlet shop, which means you can get in five colors for super cheap: 50L!

Insinuate: Cosmetics Fair Winter #3
"the memory alone": pose by flowey, from the set "Raw Nostalgia", currently available at Collabor88

The Hair
So, yesterday I talked about booN's new hair/hairbase combos. This hair base is the same (cornrows) but this time I matched up with one of the actual cornrow intended top pieces "MOR124" in the lovely chestnut shade. It's freaking awesome, as you can see!

As for the rest ... 
Skin is "Anima Epona" by .{Rue}.
Eyes are "elfin" in aqua by Farouche
Eyelashes are "Felicia" by Gaeline Creations
Ears are "Sylph" by Illusions
Hands are "casual" by Slink
Slink Nail Add-on is from the Fruit pack by Orc Inc.


<3 Ruina "Sunshine Tentacles" Kessel

Comments