Needs @ Skin Fair: Nuuna's Kati

Ah Skin Fair. We have a love-hate relationship, Skin Fair and I - I love all the skins, I hate how small my wallet gets after going! So, to justify my skin addiction, I'm gonna try to show you all my prizes before skin fair ends. I have little hope I'll make it, but let's see how far I can get, shall we?

For this first exhibit, I want to show off my friend Nuuna Nitely's beautiful skin Kati. Now, Sydd Sinister has already done a pretty extensive showing of the huge variety of different options that come with the skin here, so instead I thought I'd something a bit more brief - a bare, dressed up, and face shot of my favorite tones.


Display #1: "Expresso", the darkest tone, and a lovely rich one it is -




WHAT YOU NEED ...
Skin: "Kati" in expresso (with and without cleavage) at Skin Fair 2013, by Nuuna Nitely / Nuuna's Skins
Kati Skin makeup (all come with the skin package):
- black eyebrows
- purple 2 lipstick
- blush 7
- smokey eye
Lingerie: "Silk Wish" in eggplant, by Hudsen Armidi / Intimizzio at theWarehouse
Hair: "Kathryn" in espresso/dark pack (on sale btw!), by Queue Marlowe / Analog Dog
Eyes: "Anime Eyes, Honey" at The Arcade, by Soleil Reid / Dead Apples
Poses: "Bitch 9" and "Milliner 7" respectively, by katey.coppola / Glitterati
~
Display #2: "Tan", a sun warmed and golden tone -



WHAT YOU NEED ...
Skin: "Kati" in tan (with and without cleavage) at Skin Fair 2013, by Nuuna Nitely / Nuuna's Skins
Kati Skin makeup (all come with the skin package):
- tintable eyebrows
- eyelashes 2
- eyeliner 1
- red lipstick
- blush 1
Lingerie: "Chiara di Luna" in teal, by Hudsen Armidi / Intimizzio at theWarehouse
Hair: "17" in cherry/dark pack (on sale btw!), by Queue Marlowe / Analog Dog
Eyes: "Anime Eyes" in marine at The Arcade, by Soleil Reid / Dead Apples
Poses: "Bitch 2" and "Bitch 4" respectively, by katey.coppola / Glitterati
~
Display #3: "Goth" - probably the one I wear the most.



WHAT YOU NEED ...
Skin: "Kati" in goth (with and without cleavage) at Skin Fair 2013, by Nuuna Nitely / Nuuna's Skins
Kati Skin makeup (all come with the skin package):
- black eyebrows
- eyeliner 3
- purple lipstick
- blush 2
Lingerie: "Flori di Lace Set" in Frog Green, by Hudsen Armidi / Intimizzio at theWarehouse
Hair: "Mochi" in purple/splash pack (on sale btw!), by Queue Marlowe / Analog Dog
Eyes: "Anime Eyes" in Violet Glass at The Arcade, by Soleil Reid / Dead Apples
Poses: "Model Pose 323" and "Model Pose 329" respectively, by katey.coppola / Glitterati


Gorgeous, don't you think? Now go get it!

Comments