Flashback: Kushiel

Kushiel: Blunt Instrument
October 2008 ...

...Hey victim, should I black your eyes again?
Hey victim, you were the one who put the stick in my hand
I am the ism, my hate's a prism
Let's just kill everyone and let your God sort them out...

- "Irresponsible Hate Anthem" by Marilyn Manson

Oooh, my Kushiel. This is really a terrible image of her, I believe I've since made her look much better, but it is nonetheless evocative of who she is ... This is another character born in the MMO Anarchy Online that I decided to try to create in SL - and this was the first attempt. I love her, and find her terrifying. She is difficult to roleplay, and yet cathartic, because she is so full of anger and hate and violence. Over the years I've gone back and forth but never have been fully able to decide/discover if she gets saved (from herself).

minutea ...
.location. Midian (some post processing and editing)
.skin. "Caressa" by Pulse
.hair. "Yoko" by Crimson + Clover (modded by me)
.tattoo. Tribal Upper Arm Tattoo by Kiku Seitan
.leather top. Delilah by Slick
.sheer top. Torn nylon top by Sheer
.belt. from Cross Bones outfit by Bare Rose
.pants. from Metal Shirts set by Bare Rose
.wristbands. by Draven Langset
.bat. Beat Down Bat by Hackratz


Comments