Such a meme addict, it's sad, really.

xmas
Featuring: Illusions, desolation/grace, Hairoin, LostHaven, Mika, Bare Rose, Zaara, Tea Lane, Olive Juice

I like excuses to blog, because honestly I'm terrible at it. But for some unknown reason I have an urge to do it. I don't know, I can't explain.

I'm also addicted to memes. Why? Uh ... I guess I like talking about myself? I mean, I don't always, but sometimes it gives me a chance to sort of do a little self inventory. Because honestly, I'm so scatterbrained most of the time that I hardly even know myself. And I live with me!

Anyway, Luna posted a meme she got on the grid, and I thought I'd follow her lead and do the same. :) I'm altering the rules a bit, because I've never liked the 'tag/spam all your friends and nag them to do it too" idea. I figure, if you like to do these too, you can. If not, then simply enjoy reading about me :P (that is why you read this blog, isn't it? xD) ANYWAY...

Welcome to the 2010 edition of getting to know your friends.

Ruina's Altered Rules: Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then post this to your blog so a bunch of people can read it! Post a link to your blog here too, so I can read it too!


(and because I'm in a holiday mood, you get holiday colors :P)

Name
Ruina Kessel, but I like to be called Rue :)

What is your occupation in SL?
A little shop called .{Rue}. - it's mostly going to be avatar stuffs

How many items in your inventory?
Over 200K last time it actually rezzed. I know I know, it neeeeds to be cleaned. It's getting impossible xD

What are you listening to right now?
My husband playing Assassin's Creed II. Earlier, though, I was building a Christmas music station on Pandora radio.

What was the last thing you ate?
This amazing Salmon stew at one of my favorite chowder houses. And then a mocha stirred with a candy cane ^^

Can you drive a stick shift?
I can't drive at all! However, of the very very few times I've tried, I did like stick shift best, and plan to learn it when I do eventually finally learn.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Dark Fuchsia! It's developing into my favorite color

Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My mom, before she arrived today for our little city hangout

Do you like the person who sent you this?
I do! I don't know her super well, but everything I've witnessed has made me genuinely like her a lot. She seems very sweet and good natured, whatever she may tell us she is :P

How old are you today?
32 in real life years. Uh, 3 in SL, I think?

Favorite drink?
I'd love to put something terribly interesting here, but the honest truth is coffee. I *love* coffee. I also *love* Earl Grey tea, the more bergamont the better. The smell makes me think of the UK <3

What’s your favorite sport to watch?
I actually really enjoy watching equestrian sports, and all the really odd sports that you don't think of, like billiards, and such. After I started working out, I saw a tennis match and it was fascinating, not because I care about the sport, but watching the kind of effort and strength the players had to exert was very visceral.

Have you ever dyed your hair?
Plenty of times, but never professionally. I plan to change that sometime soon ;)

Pets?
No, sadly :(  .. but adopted greyhounds someday!

Favorite food?
Curry, Lamb Vindaloo, specifically

Last movie you watched?
Julie & Julia

Favorite day of year?
It depends on the year, but it's either the first day I can smell autumn on the wind, or New Year's Eve (if I'm properly tipsy, in good company, and having fun)

What do you do to vent your anger?
I used to just sit and suffer. These days I get angry and just fucking say something. I'm tired of being silent for everyone else's benefit but my own.

What was your favorite toy as a child?
But there are so many! I can't decide between my He-Man/She-Ra dolls, or my massive collection of toy horses lol

Whats your favorite season?
I used to say autumn, but these days ... I don't think I have a favorite. I love something about each.

Hugs or Kisses?
Hugs :D

Cherry or blueberry?
WHY DO YOU MAKE ME CHOOSE?? ....... cherry :P

Do you want your friends to send you this back to you?
I love reading the answers almost as much as answering, so I hope more people blog it, yes :)

Who is most likely to respond?
No idea lol

Who is least likely to respond?
The people who don't have blogs, i expect

When was the last time you laughed?
Today!

When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday :(


What is on the floor of your closet?
Since the space that is supposed to be my 'closet' is actually my bedroom - my futon and my dirty clothes

Who is the friend you have had the longest you are sending this to.
If my husband reads it, then him. Otherwise? Hmmm either Helena or LJ


Favorite smells?
Christmas Pine, Ylang ylang, Neroli, the incense smell of Indian shops, clove cigarettes when i smoke them

Who inspires you?
Helena, anathema, my mother, my therapist, my husband, Paul, people who are kind without being dormats, people with clear boundaries and self respect, people who know how to play, people who are unafraid of honesty.

What are you afraid of?
Failure.

Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
Spicy!

Favorite car?
I'm not really into cars, but classic Impalas tend to stop me in my tracks.

Favorite cat breed?
I'm not too familiar with the personalities of the different cat breeds, but Siamese sound the most entertaining, and I love the way most of the oriental breeds look with their elongated heads

Number of keys on your key ring?
3, I think

How many years in your current job?
I don't have a current job :P

Where’s The Question?
In your brain.

How many states have you lived in?
Two

Do you think you’re fun?
Sometimes.

Favorite Tree?
That's a tough question. I love quaking aspens, and there are these trees that were all over Naples, Italy, that I loved too.

Favorite all time music Album/CD
I can't pick an album, but the artist I've liked the longest is Laurie Anderson. In terms of how *much* I like someone, I think Rasputina might take the cake, though.

... and there you have it. Now tell me about you :)

<3 Rue

Comments

  1. I've done way too many memes this year to jump on this bandwagon but I always love to hear more about you ;-)

    And stick shift FTW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you about being burned out on memes! But likewise - I like hearing about you too :)

    Stick shifts are just so much more interesting. I find automatics so unsettling, it's like being anesthetized ... which is the last thing I wanna feel when speeding down a rode in a metal can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Rue!

    Here's is mine! *smiles*
    http://spreadyourwingssl.blogspot.com/2011/01/whats-it-to-be-meme.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment