2/365 : Grunge Boarding!

I LOVE Grendel's Children. Seriously. LOVE.

A while back I was looking for a video previews of their "icarus" wing system, and stumbled across this little video of "grunge boarding", and thought 'how damn cool is that??'. It didn't hurt that I'd been wanting a spacey setting somewhere in Avaria and this fit the bill pretty damn well. So naturally I had to check it out. I'm so glad I did. It's a great break from my demon-goddess-of-ruin duties.

You can pick up the grunge board for free right there at the start of the track and it comes with an AO, trick HUD, and another HUD to customize the board light and particle colors (as well as a notecard explaining how grunge boarding works). I can actually spend plenty of time just cruising the track - I find it rather soothing. There's a few spots you can escape the invisible barrier too, but remember to put your flight feather back on before you do - everything but the track is phantom and it's all *quite* high up..

I highly recommend setting the sun to midnight and cranking the windlight ~ mmmm eye candy.

2-365: Grunge Boarding

As always, pic details on the flickr page.

<3 Ruina

Comments