Aurum

Aurum

I come close
Let me show you everything I know
The jungle slang
Spinning around my head and I stare
While my naked fool
Fresh out of an icky gooey womb
A woozy womb
Dope so good, a silky smooth perfume

"Gooey" by Glass Animals 

these magnificent horns .
Seer Horns / by Lovely Alien
@ Mainstore release, link below!

this incredible makeup & brows .
Boo! / by Dotty's Secret
@ Mainstore release, link below!

glorious shoulder accessorie .
from Acantha set / by Zibska
@ Dubai event

eyes .
The Baroness: Albino / by RUIN.
unavailable at the moment

Pose .
Gothika / by NANTRA
@ mainshop, link below!

~

hair .
Grey / by Action

outfit .
Overpowered Armor / by aii

skin .
Belladonna, tone 0 / by Alaskametro<3
Classic > BoM finger/toe fixers / by Alaskametro<3

nailpolish .
Pastel/Shimmer / by Alaskametro<3

eyeballs .
Glimmer Eye System / by Birth

head .
Catya / by Catwa

body .
Freya / by Belleza

backdrop .
Darkness Rage - Reach You / by The Bearded Guy

CIRCADeadly NightshadeDimmaDotty's Secret{Frick}Lovely Alien
NANTRANefekalumQUOTH SoulTSM TwoSidedZibska

Image taken in the virtual platform of Second Life (tm)

Comments