Praying for Rain

Praying for Rain

You shatter me your grip on me a hold on me
So dull it kills
You stifle me
Infectious sense of
Hopelessness and prayers for rain
I suffocate
I breathe in dirt
And nowhere shines but desolate
And drab the hours all spent on killing time
Again all waiting for the rain.
 
~ "Prayers for Rain" by The Cure
Wearing:
eyes . Aftermath - blue / by Nefekalum @ TLC
facepaint . Forager (BoM) / by Nefekalum @ TLC
tattoo . Merlin's Caste - blue (BoM) / by Nefekalum @ WLRP
eyeshadow . Trix Eyemakeup / by Zibska
lipstick . Trix Lips (BoM) / by Zibska
accessorie . Uliana set / by Zibska
horns . Geit / by Soul
ears . Blix / by Soul
pose . Freebird / by NANTRA
 
hair . Malaysian Hairbase / by SIIX
skin . Eirtae - Unae / by Lumae (unavailable)
head . Catya / by Catwa
body . Lara / by Maitreya
face pose . bento Facial expression HUD / by Happy Dispatch
windlight . Halloween Darkness / by Polyhistor Serpente
CIRCADotty's SecretDimma{Frick}Lovely Alien
NANTRANefekalumSoulTSMZibska

Image taken in the virtual platform of Second Life (tm)

Comments