Digital Access

Digital Access

"I remember where I came from;
There were burning buildings
And a fiery red sea
I remember all my lovers
I remember how they held me

East, East. The edge of the world
West, West. Those who came before me

We're in record"
 
~ from "Same Time Tomorrow" by Laurie Anderson 
 
Digital Access (closeup)
 
Wearing:

accessorie . Usha Deux / by Zibska @ Flourish until Sept 15
blush . Shura Blush (BoM) / by Zibska
lipstick . Shura Lips (BoM) / by Zibska
eyeshadow . Summer Glam - Eyeshadow (BoM) / by Dotty's Secret
eyebrows . from The Goddess gacha (BoM) / by Dotty's Secret
pose . Beach Illustrated 2018 / by NANTRA
 
body suit . Astia Outfit / by AsteroidBox
particle sparkle . Glamour Glitter / by Cole's Corner
particle aura . Moonbeam Aura / by Cole's Corner
horns . Ibaraki Horns / by Aii
eyes . Soul Corruption Shadow Haze (BoM) / by Aii
skin . Lee (BoM) / by FATHER (closed)
hands . Dynamic Hands / by Slink
hair . Blown Away / by Exile
head . Catya / by Catwa
body . Lara / by Maitreya
skin materials . Holo Glitter Body Shines / by StarGazer Creations
CIRCADotty's SecretDimma{Frick}Lovely Alien
NANTRANefekalumSoulTSMZibska

Image taken in the virtual platform of Second Life (tm)

Comments