Watery Tart

Watery Tart
Dennis: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
Arthur: Be quiet!
Dennis: You can't expect to wield supreme power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!
Arthur: Shut up!
Dennis: I mean, if I went 'round saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!
Arthur: Shut up! Will you shut up?! [Grabs Dennis and shakes him]
Dennis: Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system!
Arthur: Shut up!
Dennis: Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!
 
- from Monty Python and the Holy Grail

CREDIT---
  • pose & prop . The Lady in the Lake / by NANTRA @ Enchantment
  • skin . Lilith Reborn, in Abyssal / by Sinful Needs
  • hair . Bella / by Magika
  • outfit . Gold Standard / by L.I.C.
  • aura . Heat Wave / by Cole's Corner
  • eyes . Cassiopeia / by Devae.
  • head . Catya / by Catwa
  • body . Lara / by Maiterya
  • windlight . Hazy 1 / by Polyhistor Serpente

CIRCALovely AlienNANTRASinful NeedsSpookshowZibska

Image taken in the virtual platform of Second Life (tm)

Comments