Boundaries

Boundaries

"Boundaries define us. They define what is me and what is not me. A boundary shows me where I end and someone else begins, leading me to a sense of ownership. Knowing what I am to own and take responsibility for gives me freedom."  ~ Henry Cloud


- FEATURING - 
 
cuff ... Aeloira
nailpolish ... Azalie
~ by Plastik, available at The Seasons Story until Oct. 31st!

- Styling -
 
skin ... Ebony tone / by alaskametro

hand ... Dynamic Bento / by Slink
nails ... Add on Nails Stilleto / by Slink
body ... Isis / by Belleza
pose ... BLSSposeCloseUP!! 2 / by Sweet Lovely Cute
background ... Mottled Background / by KaTink
lighting ... 4 / by Poly


✥   ✥   ✥
Image taken in the virtual platform of Second Life (tm)

Comments

  1. Thank you for adding a follow button! I love to follow. If you want to see my main blog its at wordpress although of course I have one here too. https://magickthoughtssl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! I don't always know what folks like to use, so I'm glad it was suggested :) Nice blog!

      Delete

Post a Comment