Too Pale for Summer

Too Fair For Summer

I love the sun. I have dreams where the sun comes down from the sky in the form of a fiery goddess and wraps me in her arms, melting me with her heat. But, alas, in the real world, I'll just end up a lobster.


- FEATURING -
eyeshadow ... Suli / by Zibska
lips ... Tegan / by Zibska

(for Project Se7ven: June 30th to July 20th)

nailpolish ... Glitter Nails.galaxy ombre / by Kosmetik

- Styling -
model ... Morrison / by Devae. (coming soon)

head ... Catya / by Catwa
skin ... Eirtae - Elanil / by Lumae
hair ... Over / by Elikatira
hand & pose ... Dynamic Bento Hands / by Slink
eyes ... Spellbound / by Devae. (coming soon)
pose ... where we know we are loved / by Flowey
windlight ... Mystical 18 / by Poly


✥   ✥   ✥
Image taken in the virtual platform of Second Life (tm)

Comments